- Friulmodel T-34/76 (model 1940) (ATL-38) tracks were joined with Albion Alloys’ 0.5 mm diameter rod.
- Weathered with AMMO “Burnishing Fluid” (A.MIG-2020).
- Washed with a mixture of Winsor & Newton “Burnt Umber”, “Burnt Sienna” and 502 Abteilung “Basic Earth” (Abt093) oil paints diluted in white spirit.
- I sprayed a mixture Tamiya Acrylic XF-52 “Flat Earth” in Tamiya X-20A thinner (10% paint mixture in thinner) over them to provide a slight matt surface.
- A mix of dark colour pigments was brushed on, followed by application of enamel thinner.