- Drybrushing of selected metal parts with Games Workshop “Boltgun Metal”.
- Drybrushing of stretcher with Vallejo Model Color “Russian Uniform WWII” 70924.
- Exhaust rusted following this example.
- Pin wash with AK Interactive “OIF and OEF wash” (AK121).
- Two lots of spraying of wheels, quad bike and outside of trailer with 10% Tamiya XF-57 “Buff” in Tamiya X-20A thinner. I think that this is fast becoming my preferred method for quickly and quite convincingly applying a dust\light earth effect.