I find that these Dragon T-34s go together pretty well. I did make some changes:
- the solid, moulded on handles were sliced off and replaced with photo etch parts from the spares box or wire.
- parts of the fuel drum holders were replaced with brass rod.
- various weld details were restored with thin Plastruct rod, softened with thin plastic cement and shaped with a knife.
For my next one, I will replace parts of the fenders and the engine bay grills with brass pieces. Also, I am not completely happy with the look of the fuel drum attachments – in retrospect there are solid parts to them which should not be there.