- The Friulmodel tracks (ATL-XX) were joined using Albion Alloys’ 0.5 mm diameter brass rod (BW05).
- Blackened with UMP “Ultimate Burnishing Liquid“.
- Washed with a dilute mixture of Winsor & Newton “Raw Umber” and “Burnt Sienna” in white spirit.
- Patchily sprayed with a mixture of Tamiya XF-57 “Buff” and XF-52 “Flat Earth” (1:1 ratio) in Tamiya X-20A thinner (10% paint mixture in thinner).
- AK Interactive “Light Rust Wash” (AK046) was flicked from a brush to produce a rust spots “speckled” effect.
- A mixture of medium colour pigments was brushed onto both sides of the tracks, which were then fixed by apply Tamiya X-20A thinner with a brush. When dry, any excess pigments were removed.
- Those sections of the inner track in contact with the road wheels and the highest points of the outer track were given a bare metal effect using a 2B pencil.