Back to this one after a bit of a break from it.
Primer: Tamiya “Fine Surface Primer” (light grey) spray can
Base coat: A mixture of 90% Tamiya acrylics (Tamiya XF-57 “Buff” and Tamiya XF-1 “Flat White” in a 9:1 ratio) and 10% Tamiya X-22 Clear in Tamiya lacquer thinner (2:1 paint mixture to thinner).
- Tyres: Vallejo Model Color “Black” 70950
- Tools (handles): Vallejo Panzer Aces “Old Wood” 310
- Tools: Vallejo Model Color “Black Grey” 70862 or Vallejo Model Color “Black” 70950
- Headlights: Citadel “Mithril Silver”
- Rear light: Vallejo Model Color “Red” 70947
- Machine guns: Vallejo Model Color “Black” 70950
The paint was protected with layers of Humbrol Clear gloss varnish and the decals applied. I must admit that the colour scheme and markings – in particular the roundel on the turret top – were part of what drew me to this kit. Citadel Purity Seal satin varnish was then sprayed on.