- Primer: Humbrol grey primer spray can
- Base coat: A mixture of 80% Tamiya XF-71 “Cockpit Green (IJN)” and 20% Tamiya X-22 Clear in Tamiya X-20A thinner (ratio 2/3 paint mixture to 1/3 thinner).
- Details: various colours used as shown above
- Dry brushing with Games Workshop “Chainmail”
- Decals: coating with Humbrol Clear, followed by decals and sealing with Humbrol Clear
- Finish: Citadel “Purity Seal” satin varnish spray
- Oil wash: a thin mixture of Winsor and Newton “Lamp Black” and “Raw Umber” in white spirit 
- Aircraft Modelling, Brett Green, Osprey Publishing, 2010, p 6-22.