Primer: Tamiya “Fine Surface Primer” (light grey) spray can.
Base coats: Using most of the Mr.Hobby Russian Green modulation set. In all cases the paint was sprayed as a 1:2 mixture in Mr.Color leveling thinner.
- The darkest colour (“RG shadow” CMC13) was sprayed over the entire model, to act as a dark base.
- The next darkest (“RG CM base” CMC10) was sprayed over the bulk of the vehicle, save the deepest recesses.
- “RG highlight 1” CMC11 was sprayed on the upper hull, the sides and top of the turret and the outside part of the wheels only.
- Machine guns: LifeColor “Matt Black” (LC02)
- Headlight: Citadel “Runefang Steel”
- Tools: LifeColor “Tyre Black” (UA733), LifeColor “Light Wooden Stock” (UA728)
- Stowage: LifeColor “British Uniforms Battledress Dark Tone” (UA444), “British Uniforms Battledress Light Tone” (UA443), “British Uniforms Green Tone Gears” (UA441), “British Uniforms Water Bottle Bag” (UA440), “British Uniforms Leather Jacket” (UA445), “Russian Uniforms Helmet” (UA446), “British Uniforms Yellow Tone Gears” (UA442) and Citadel “Runefang Steel”