Primer: Tamiya “Fine Surface Primer” (light grey) spray can, applied to the hull and turret.
Base coats: In all cases the paint was sprayed as a 1:2 mixture in Mr.Color leveling thinner.
- Mr.Hobby “Mr.Finishing Surfacer 1500 Black”
- Mr.Color ““RG CM base” CMC10 (part of their Russian Green set), sprayed over the entire model
- Mr.Color “RG highlight 1” (CMC11) (part of their Russian Green set), sprayed over the upper part of the hull and turret, and outside of the wheels
- Machine guns: Vallejo Model Color “Black” (70950)
- Tyres: Vallejo Model Color “Black Grey” (70862)
- Stowage: Vallejo Panzer Aces “Canvas” (314)
Gloss coat: A 1:2 mixture of Mr.Color “Clear Gloss” (46) and Mr.Color Leveling Thinner was sprayed over the entire model. The decals were applied to the turret and this area resprayed.