Primer: Tamiya “Fine Surface Primer” (light grey)
- Mr.Hobby “Mr.Finishing Surfacer 1500 Black”, as a 1:2 mixture in Mr.Color leveling thinner
- MRP “4BO Russian AFV Green” (MRP-26). Hearing some good things about this paint and interested to try one where you just airbrush it straight from the bottle, I thought I would try it out on this model. It sprayed fine and seems robust. Looking at the photos above, it is perhaps a bit dark for my taste, although that could be due in part to my spraying over black. I might have to try it on a grey primer. However, if I find that I prefer to lighten it, then I perhaps will stick with the Mr.Color range. In real life, the colour does not so unlike the one seen here.
- Headlights: Citadel “Runefang Steel”
- Spades: Vallejo Model Color “Black Grey” (70862), Vallejo Panzer Aces “Old Wood” (310)
- Machine gun and various parts: Vallejo Model Color “Black” (70950)