- The wooden parts were stained with Winsor & Newton “Burnt Umber” or “Burnt Sienna”.
- Various high points were faded with AMMO Oilbrusher “Faded Green” (A.MIG-3506).
- AMMO “Dark Streaking Grime” (A.MIG-1206), AMMO “Streaking Grime” (A.MIG-1203) and AK Interactive “Rust Streaks” (AK013) were painted in thin lines on the vertical and sloping surfaces, later blended in with enamel thinner.
- Mig Productions 502 Abteilung “Olive Green” ABT050, “Faded Grey” ABT100, “Basic Earth” ABT093 and “Faded UN White” ABT165 and AMMO Oilbrusher “Starship Filth” (A.MIG-3513) were added in dots to various parts of the vehicle, later blended in with enamel thinner.
- A 1:2 mixture of Mr.Color “Flat Clear” (182) and Mr.Color Leveling Thinner was sprayed over the entire model.