To simulate oil, fuel and damp stains I employed the following products, some of them diluted with white spirit:
- AK Interactive “Wet Effects Fluid” (AK079)
- AK Interactive “Engine Grime” (AK082)
- AK Interactive “Fresh Mud” (AK079)
- AK Interactive “Engine Oil” (AK084)
- AK Interactive “Fuel Stains” (AK025)
- Wilder “Dark Rainmarks Wash” (NL32)
I finished up with brushing the metal tools and machine gun with AK Interactive “Dark Steel” (AK086) pigment and applying Tamiya “Soot” powder to the ends of the exhausts. The attached chain was blackened with AMMO “Burnishing Fluid”, brushed with “Dark Steel” pigment and rust paints and dusted with pigments.