This was a real Frankenstein’s monster of a build! Having gone quite far into the building of the Academy Grant kit, I certainly noticed that this old Tamiya kit was worse in many ways. Still, I could get it to actually join together properly, which is a good start I suppose. Even so, I used some of the wheels from the Academy kit and a couple of machine guns, as well as the entire turret. Also, I used the Academy tracks – rubber bands essentially but I hope that they will not look too bad once painted (and from a distance). For the 75mm side gun I substituted in a Griffon Model metal barrel. I think that I can safely say that this will be one of my cruder models, but I think that if I don’t complete it right now then I never will.